Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Military kids, spouses can get college scholarships

If you are a child or spouse of a military member, you may be eligible for college scholarship money.

There are various agencies that offer grants and scholarships.

Most branches of the service are covered.

Don't forget that active duty military members are also eligible for the new GI Bill as a way to pay for college.

>Learn about various military service member spouse and child scholarships and grants.

>College Money, Financial Aid, Student Loans, Consolidation, Scholarships.

>How to be a Teacher and Find a Teaching Job

No comments:

Post a Comment